Breaking News

Must Read: Story Of A Die Hard Cultist (18+)… Part 5

A story written by Carzola… If you missed part Three, read it HERE!!!

I was happy with myself from the atension i was geting it seem everybody was in suport of me contestin for mr. Sociology and antropology.. Some crazy toughts came to my head, how girls go there trip for me, why dont i go for mr.faculty at once i tought to myself? When my phone rang it was barbara i told her to come over that i was in the school caff and about eatin she should come and join me, though i was in class then i rush to the cafeteria to wait for her and she came,
#singing# today nah today u no go escape i go put u 4 corner am ready for u, that eldee’s song didnt stop playing in my head from the moment i set my eyes on her… She wore a black skirt wit a blue top, we eat together and then started gisting i told her about movies and i asked her what are u doin now? she said nothing i asked her over to my place that i had a generator and enough fuel lets go and watch a movie and she agreed…………………………….. She was excited entering my crib it was well pimped a home teatre, a fridge, micro wave and a big t.v and foam, she don belived me thats what i said to myself as i sloted in a movie for her, she lied on the bed while i got her a drink i usually have a bottle of alcohol in my house and that was her favourite………… We lied down together watchin the movie and drinking and while we talked about s£x and relationship, when the usual 926 demons took charge over me i started touchin her and i quickly found my hand in her panties fingerin her thats when she turned and kissed me and we both got Unclad i dont know if it was the alcohol buh we were both in fast forward mood….. Things happen so fast and i was on top of her riding her so fast and rough, suddenly she pushed me to the bed and took charge she rod me faster, i’v never felt so much pleasure before we took turns to ride each other like two hungry lions, i even lost count of how many times she climax, finally i reached my peak and i redraw my oga,……. My boyfriend is useless thats the exact words that flow out of her mouth, little did i know she was going to break up with him for my sugar cane…hehehehe!. I walked her back to school and droped her in her hostel and went bounty hunting for another girl,. e be like say dem swear for me, the s€x had given me more confidence that i was good at what i did.

It was saturday i was bored after doing my laundry i had no way to go, suddenly i rememberd i was invited my a friend for the launching of a magazine in school, so i tought that would be fun i called him on phone and asked he said he was at the venue and that i should come, i quickly got dressed and went i met my guy talking to a girl she was a big chic buh not too polished in her final yeah, her name was chidinma, we both way introduced to each other and i started my normal crackin of jokes she laughed and loved my company at the end of the show we exchanged numbers…………….. Gosh! Am late for rehasals, we had rehasals for our unity dance that day i quicky ran to the vanue i met all the contestants and our dance instructor she was cute buh unfortunatly for me i was a poor dancer sorry cheorographer i hope i got the spelling rite……. The steps were easy buh i was forming mistakes so the other contestants wouldnt see me as a treate until the day of the contest………… My plan was working well plus i was geting xtra atension from our instructor,. After rehasals i didnt waste time in colecting her number……………….. I called her later that night and asked her to take me to her church the next day which she gladly did…….her name is maggi, she has big features and is in same department with me buh year3.. She is average height buh so dam! Beautiful and i felt bein friends or havin an afair with her would boost my reputation as a play boy well so i taught.


To Be Continued…
Must Read: Story Of A Die Hard Cultist (18+)… Part 5 Must Read: Story Of A Die Hard Cultist (18+)… Part 5 Reviewed by Queency on 22:00:00 Rating: 5

No comments: