Breaking News

Must Read: Story Of A Die Hard Cultist (18+)… Part 4


A story written by Carzola… If you missed part Two, read it HERE!!!
pheeeeew! A sign of relive as i droped the phone, it was my mum with her normal sermon, dont keep late nights, be mindful of the friends u make, dont carry girls, read ur book and always go to church!… I wish i took atleast one of those advice my life would have been better, well back to the story,. I had goten over the death of blessing by making a new female friend also my class mate her name was ngozi, she was dark and not too fine,i didnt have a crush on her i just needed some one to do my assignments and take atendance for me and she was the perfect prey, she was smart buh easy to manipulate so i pounce on her weakness…… Second semester is always fun so i taught, alot of shows every department and faculty does their night and then the almighty s.u.g night.. Gosh!..i couldnt wait for the flexing to start i had already bought enough new cloths for all the nights,…………………………….. It was the 6th week into rusumption and the first show came up,i hooked up with some of my friends that night and we left that would be my first show on campus and it was destine to be fun,..on geting to the venue the crawn were alot and in my mind i was like no be only me sabi bad thing o!. i bought my ticket and went inside i sat at the front feeling like a v.i.p., the show was’nt all that fun as i expected cause the artist were all local once,…………i left the hall to go outside and get some air and see if i would see any chic, luckly for me i saw one her name was barbara my friend ifeanyi had introduce me to her some weeks back, we got talking and we cliqued i bought her chicken and a drink with cigarates cause she smokes and we picked a dark place and sat to be alone we talked and had fun and she told me she had no place to pass the night cause by the time she gets back her hostel would stil be locked. so as a big boy i told her she could pass the night with me, barbara is a slim and hairy girl she’s not too fine just there, she a crazy girl that likes drinks, smoke and s£x and i was hoping to pounce on that and get laid that night, little did i know another sharp guy would come and over take me, the show is over and i walk home sad and praying that the day i catch that girl i go fu*k craze commot her body…
i just came in to the faculty after a stresful day, to see if they is anything on the notice board for me, and to my surprice our results of 1st semester is out quickly i rushed to check mine, i had passed all my courses with b’s and c’s buh unfortunatly i had one f.. I didnt feel bad until some thing in me told me to check that of blessing she had 9 A’s and 3 C’s i was proud of her and wish she was stil alive………………. The following day was our faculty meeting and i wanted to be there to see how is been done for the first time…. After alot of noise and arguin the president got up and made a statmen, he anounce the forth come mr & miss compitition coming up, and said interestd applicants should pick up their form, i was’nt intrested until one day inibehe brougt a form and told me to fill that i fit to be the next mr, sociology, i felt shy at first buh she was right i was tall, dark, handsome, had a good body build and all the chics and guys liked me alot…………. Preparation for the contest..


To Be Continued…
Must Read: Story Of A Die Hard Cultist (18+)… Part 4  Must Read: Story Of A Die Hard Cultist (18+)… Part 4 Reviewed by Queency on 16:48:00 Rating: 5

No comments: