Breaking News

Must Read: Story Of A Die Hard Cultist (18+)… Part 3

A story written by Carzola… If you missed part Two, read it HERE!!!


This time around i didnt need an invitation for night, cause they is a popular saying “the fear of exam is the begining of night class” it was 8pm i quickly packed my books put in my bag wore a sweater cause its usually cold and ran to school, On geting to class i meet almost the whole department and in my mind i laughed and said “so no be me alone go carry last” i quickly got a seat and started studing no time again. that was my motor” until blessing walked in with inibehe the 300level girl i helped during the test, she quickly came to my seat and we got talking it was obvious blessing was jealous cause she didnt stop turning back to look at us,… I and inibehe read together all trough the night until about 3:am when the school off their generator the class was dark and the power failure was not expected or plan by anybody so no one brought a lamp or candle,……………………….. I leaned towards the wall so i could rest my head and get some sleep suddenly i felt a warm body resting on mine, it was inibehe’s own and she wispered to me that she was cold i should hold her,. Inibehe is slim, chocolate in complexsion, avarage height, and dos’nt have the killer features buh she is beautiful and she at that time was the current miss. Of our department………………….. At first i was shy buh i maned up and put my hands across her chest to give her more comfort, the feel of her Bosom quickly send a text massage to my oga down below, and he start kicking, i couldnt sleep again cause all the wild taughts kept flying across my mind, finally i told myself the place is dark whats the worst that would happen i would just apologys and say it was a mistake… I gently moved my hand and placed my palm on one of her Bosom and started squizzin it gently she didnt give me any sign so i continued this time i was inter changin between the right and left,……………………She was wearing a gown stopin at her knee with a long sucks to protect her legs from cold.., the same 926 demons came again and i took my hands down and placed it on her laps my heart was beating faster and my oga down below was kickin faster, i gently moved my hands up and down her laps romancin them, till i surmon courage to take it further into her gown,… Suddenly she moved i was scared buh she was only re-adjustin so i could find it easier to penetrate to the g.spot whick i did wit no wastin of time,. From my feel she was’nt wearin a panties and she was already wet, i shouted in my mind “this girl nah bad girl oh”,.. As i fingerd her she was movin her waist like a sneak and i knew she loved it.. At this time the class was almost empty cause everybody had left to go to a class where there was light the few people stil around were sleeping,… She unziped my jeans and manage to bring my rod out, and i was like wat is this girl upto.? She stood up and sat on me raisin her gown and slowly my rod found its way into the honey pot and she held onto my laps tightly as she gently rod me so she dosnt wake anybody up… Gosh.. I was in heaven the feel of her warm, soft…………..nd wetness drove me mad and i released in side of her just same time she reached her climax, and she came down i put my old soldier back in its cage and slept off while she did same,…………. Is it six o’cloke already? i asked her after she had woken me up to get going, i was tired and worn out as i slugishly walked back home..
It was the final day of exam,. I was drownin in deep toughts i was so broke, didnt know were or how i would get t.p to go back home to portharcourt,. I kept remembrin the crazy things i’v done so far like how i stole the exam time tabel from the notice board cause i didnt have money to photocopy it and suddenly i rememberd that am yet to bleep blessing, and that was the last day she would be leaving… I waved the tought one side cause i had bigger problems……………………the examiner walks in and am like finally let me get this over with…………. After the exam am wearing a sad face bidin my male friends good bye till next semister, i was talkin with ifeanyi when blessing comes around to join the conversation,… Ifeanyi see’s the look on her face and bids me farewel that he would call me later if he gets enough cash for our transport….. I and blessing start walking towards the gate to her hostel she offer’s to buy me food so i could tell her all my problems and i acepted after all a beggar has no choice,… I orderd for eba and egusi soup while she goes for coconut rice with plantain and fish…. As a play boy i decided to play smart by telling her that my 1st problem is that i would miss her so much and she was touched..#hehehehehe# after eatin i told her i was lonely and she offerd to folow me home,.. I told her i was broke and looking for t.p back home, she asked how much i told her 2,000 buh the fare was just 1,200, she told me she would give me 3,000 God!.. I was so happy and i didnt know when i hug her and we started kissing… The leader of the group of 926 demons came and congratulated me and told me now is ur chance to bleep her before you travel and i embrassed the toughts, we made love all trough the night and it was the sweetest of them all, little did i know it was a 1 night stand………………………….. I finally arived home and the holi day has offially began it was just a 3week break…. Already i was missing school and all my friends my dad and mum use me to crack their dry jokes how i was looking like a skeleton,…. Well thats school life for you its not a fattenin room i concoled myself as i counted the seconds by the minutes, the minutes by the hours, and the hours by the days waiting for school to resume…
Second semister year one…………………………….. I resumed early too early,. Just 3 weeks in the house and i was recoverin all my lost fat,.. Thou i was bored and i couldnt even wait to get back to school,.. Finally am back, its complete 3weeks the whole town was dry and students were not back, its like am the only one that was’nt enjoyin my hollz i felt silly, luckly for me ifeanyi called and told me he was back too and so i quickly jumped up and ran to his house, he too had added wet and he was with his girlfriend who came visiting from her school,. i was excited and so we gisted he told me about all the cult groups in school and told me he wanted to be a viking that they are the must dreaded and feared in the contry, well thats exactly what i wanted, buh i had always had a crush for right from my childhood days,……………… I and ifeanyi became even more closer and he introduce me to many of his friends must were cult boys, he was a jew man at that time buh there respected and feared him becoz of his body size.., i got to know all the bad boys in school in just 1 week and i was enjoying my friendship with ifeanyi, he alway talked of guns, fast money, drugs, cars and women and this were all my fantacies………………………………………….. The semister has officialy kicked off, the normal runing around to do ur registration and also expectin ur results out any moment……… Week two of resumption, it was stresful as usual i did my online registration and paid my school fee, time table is out and lectures as began.. Now i have to buy new textbooks look for my vanue for classes this time it wasnt that difficult cause i was already use to the school,….. I saw all my classmates and friends buh some one was missing it was blessing i had been tryin her phone all through the hollz buh it was’nt reachable until i started asking questions and found out that she died, she had an accident during the hollz,……..May her gentle soul rest in peace thats was what was on my mind its been two weeks since i got the news i couldnt eat nor sleep, was’nt happy couldnt go for clases i was in total shock even till date, i miss her so much…..

To Be Continued…
Must Read: Story Of A Die Hard Cultist (18+)… Part 3  Must Read: Story Of A Die Hard Cultist (18+)… Part 3 Reviewed by Queency on 18:15:00 Rating: 5

No comments: